Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A PATCHED LAND

.                                                                   A PATCHED LAND  
Isaiah 44:3 “for I will pour upon him who is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground. I will pour My Spirit upon your offspring, and My blessing upon your descendant.” AMP.
                  When you are like a dry ground David called it a “Patched Land”, he said “my soul is thirsty for you like a patched land”, you know a patched land that has been eaten up by drought that is already broken, and he said that is how my soul is, am waiting for as much as you can pour. God said to that one, I don’t just pour a little, I send flood.
                  Some people carry a bucket of the presence, some people carry a cup of the presence, but some people come with the flood. They are not just there for themselves, they are there to fill every other person, and so the glory of God begins to fall upon as many that come in contact with them. Such person manifests the presence of God wherever they go. They do not need to be in church before they manifest it, you meet them you’re wondering there is something about this person, it’s the presence of God.
PRACTICAL ISSUE                                                                                                                                
What happens when people come in contact with you?

(Transcribed from Fragrance of Glory, copy right, march 3rd, 2012)

No comments:

Post a Comment