Monday, August 4, 2014

ANGELIC MINISTRY

ANGELIC MINISTRY
TEXT:  Daniel 8:13-19 (KJV)
13  Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
14  And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sa    nctuary be cleansed.
15  And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
16  And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
17  So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
18  Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.
19  And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. (For more reading see
 9:20-24)

There are certain mysteries in life that are far from our comprehension. Except the Lord gives us understanding we forever be in the dark. There are set times for certain glorious things to happen in our lives and we can only access them by some supernatural intervention. This is when the ministry of some angels assigned to reveal mysteries and to give and explain visions and revelations becomes very expedient. From the reading of our text for today it became clear that in chapter 18:13-19, the Lord by his angel Gabriel gave Daniel an unusual revelation but after the experience Daniel was still very confused about the vision. He could not tell the meaning of the vision. In his desperation to get the interpretation of the vision he went before God in prayer and repentance on behalf of his people Israel and while he was praying suddenly the angel Gabriel appeared to him and told him he was there to deliver the understanding of the vision from God. One lesson to learn here is that humility and repentance before God is a possible way to attract heavens attention in finding answer to difficult problems. The scripture says blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God. Get right before God and supernatural encounters will become a reality for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment