Tuesday, December 1, 2015

ATTENTIVE TO DIVINE GUIDANCE (PART 1)

DECEMBER 2ND



TEXT:
Isaiah 45:1-6 Amplified Bible (AMP)
God Uses Cyrus

45 This is what the Lord says to His anointed, to Cyrus [king of Persia],

Whose right hand I have held

To subdue nations before him,

And I will ungird the loins of kings [disarming them];

To open doors before him so that gates will not be shut:

2 “I will go before you and level the mountains;

I will shatter the doors of bronze and cut through the bars of iron.

3 “I will give you the treasures of darkness [the hoarded treasures]

And the hidden riches of secret places,

So that you may know that it is I,

The Lord, the God of Israel, who calls you (Cyrus the Great) by your name.

4 “For the sake of Jacob My servant,

And of Israel My chosen,

I have also called you by your name;

I have given you an honorable name

Though you have not known Me.

5 “I am the Lord, and there is no one else;

There is no God except Me.

I will embrace and arm you, though you have not known Me,

6 That people may know from the rising to the setting of the sun [the world over]

That there is no one except Me.

I am the Lord, and there is no other,


As I meditate on the text for today and the declarations below which we would be dwelling on for some days, I am amazed at the word of the Lord. Those who serve God from a clean heart and are attentive to his word have a strong advantage over those who are not. You cannot remain at one level in life if your ear is attentive to God's leading. The problem is that many of us have ears but we refuse to hear. Let's consider the following declarations given some time ago.
"Something is coming. All of the events taking place now are not happening by chance, you have to get ready. There will be judgement on the earth beginning from the 13th of September.

Watch the economic trend and decisions that will be taken by powerful nations. But as a child of God, you do not need to have any fear or anxiety, because you belong to the kingdom of the King of Kings. When the world is saying there is a casting down, for you there is going to be a lifting, in the midst of all this, God is going to be blessing His people who are prepared for Him."

Can you identify in any form confirmations about this declarations above? Are there any indications of judgment upon the earth? Do you think the event happening in some nations recently are coincidence? Whenever the people of a nation or their leaders take a stand against the word of God, things begin to happen that becomes a pointer to judgement. This also applies to individuals and groups. It is not the will of God for any man to perish but those who choose to go their own way have themselves to blame. Fix your eyes on the Lord and save your soul from sorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment