Wednesday, December 2, 2015

ATTENTIVE TO DIVINE GUIDANCE (PART 2)

. DECEMBER  3RD.  
TEXT: Isaiah 45:1-6, 13-14.King James Version (KJV)

45 Thus saith the Lord to his anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have holden, to subdue nations before him; and I will loose the loins of kings, to open before him the two leaved gates; and the gates shall not be shut;

2 I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

3 And I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the Lord, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel.

4 For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.

5 I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

13 I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the Lord of hosts.

14 Thus saith the Lord, The labour of Egypt, and merchandise of Ethiopia and of the Sabeans, men of stature, shall come over unto thee, and they shall be thine: they shall come after thee; in chains they shall come over, and they shall fall down unto thee, they shall make supplication unto thee, saying, Surely God is in thee; and there is none else, there is no God.


The events unfolding in our world today are a pointer to an inevitable crisis. We have been praying and trusting God for peace, but the actions of man in various nations seem to be inviting a divine judgement. It is now more easy to imagine how Noah preached and was made to look like a joke, but then the flood came. The truth is that, just like in the time of Noah, things will continue as before. I noticed that just like in the days of Noah and before Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed, this is a time when mankind wants to prove that they have the right to do whatever they like in defiance to the word of God.

The following is part of the declarations the Lord gave me about developments in 2015.

"At the end of the Shmita (Jewish Sabbath year) in year 2001, there was the World Trade Center bombings. Around the same time in 2008, was the beginning of the world economic meltdown. We are now approaching the end of yet another Shmita, and something big is coming. Whatever happens economically all over the world is not going to affect the Church of Christ that is prepared for Him. Do not see yourself going down, but please be ready, so that the impending judgement will not come on you."

September 13th happened to be the end of the year of rest for the Jews, and according to the evidence we have from the above information, we need to be ready. Please don't live like those who do not know God and are insensitive to the divine leading of God.

Like what we see from our text for today, God is able to motivate leaders of nations to do His will and fulfill His divine agenda. Please be attentive to the voice of the Holy Spirit so you can easily discern that which is unfolding in our world. May you not be taken unawares in Jesus name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment