Tuesday, March 1, 2016

SATISFY YOUR INNER CRAVING

MAR. 1ST.  

TEXT: Psalm 63:1-8King James Version (KJV)
63 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.
3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.
4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.
5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:
6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.
7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.
8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

Every one of us have inner cravings but only few know what that craving really is. Please, do all you can to identify it.

CONTEMPLATION
A life devoted to religious form does not translate into the true satisfaction of the soul. The craving deep down in the soul is capable of leading that soul to its true purpose and destiny when carefully attended to. 
The body need physical food produced from the earth to keep it alive because the earth is it’s source. But the source of our soul is God. It was when God breathed on the clay he made that man became a living soul.
For a soul to be able to find enough enthusiasm to fulfill the purpose of life, it must continually go back to God, it’s source to draw inspiration and life. When a soul truly understands this, prayer will no longer be a difficult religious form, but the breath you need to live.
The soul of a car is the fuel in it’s tank. If the car keeps on running without refueling, it will soon breakdown by the side of the road. This is what happens to every soul lacking divine fellowship with God.  A soul that is continually in touch with God cannot breakdown or become stranded in the road of life (see Psalm 92:10).
David the great king of Israel said, “He leads me beside the still water. He restores my soul...” (Psalm 23:2-3). The longing of your soul for the word of God is actually the leading of the Lord to bring you beside the still water. Water is symbolic of the word of God (Ephesians 5:26) keep drinking it and you will never lack true life and abundance. 

PRACTICAL ISSUES
Natural problem have natural solutions that is why spiritual problems can only be solved by spiritual approach. Please take some time out to re-examine your approach to the issues of life.
If certain things in your life seem not to be working out in your favor, you need to find some time to be with God until He breathes the breath of life upon you to restore your soul.
It is wiser and better to live in the constant presence and supply of God than in procrastination and empty zeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment