Wednesday, May 18, 2016

WHEN YOUR HEART CRYS OUT FOR GOD

18TH MAY

Psalm 63:1-9 King James Version (KJV)
1.  O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

2.  To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

3.  Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.

4.  Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

5.  My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:

6.  When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

7.  Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

8.  My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.

9 . But those that seek my soul, to destroy it, shall go into the lower parts of the earth.


“The rest of our lives unto eternity will never be enough to show Him how much we love Him. So don’t let one more hour go by without expressing your love to Him. Let your worship rise to Him as a sweet fragrance of love, for He is worthy of our worship.” FFPW p128.

CONTEMPLATION
Often than not we worship by just going through the routine. We say words we are  not fully committed to. When most of us pray over our meal it is just another religious obligation, and sometimes we cannot even remember what we said. The kind of prayer that changes circumstances and situations are often very sincere, heartfelt, and soul stirring. They may not have all the flowery words, heavy vocabulary and poetic rhymes, but they produce the desired results. 

“If the shedding of tears does truly convey the deep-seated feelings of our hearts, then there will be times when the expression of our tears should count as worship. More often than not, tears are indicative of an emotional relationship between one person and another.” FFPW p.129

PRACTICAL ISSUES
It is possible for someone to seat in a worship experience without saying a word, but the tear drop from his eyes will reveal that so much is happening on the inside, much more than words. So, don’t be quick to judge.
The man who has often felt the precious, loving and gentle embrace of the Lord, is expected to be more tender and sensitive from the heart. They are different from others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment