Wednesday, June 15, 2016

GRACE FOR THE RACE

JUNE 15TH

Text: Psalm 31:13-16 King James Version (KJV)
13.   For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.
14.   But I trusted in thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my God.
15.   My times are i thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
16.   Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.

The Bible says to everything there is a season.  May you not miss your season of blessing in Jesus name. I sense that this is a season of great opportunity to rise to greatness, the economy notwithstanding. Make up your mind to rise up and shine.
By the favour of God upon your life, where you have been rejected, they will be waiting to celebrate you. Just don’t give up. Dogged faith will cause men to look up to you where they have looked down on you.

Most times, the enemy makes use of delay to cause us to miss our divine timing. He would place people against you who will slow you down and delay the manifestation of your blessing if he cannot stop you. But right now, there is divine enablement for you to overtake by the grace that releases supernatural speed upon our lives.
Whatever the enemy has done to disfavour you, it is replaced right now with the divine favor in the name of Jesus.
People may have talked about you to make you feel less important. They may even slander you, but today God is turning all around in your favor.
 It will become obvious that His goodness is great over your life. From now on, the enemy will wait in vain to see you fall. You will succeed because great is the goodness of the Lord towards us.
It is the dawn of a new beginning for you. Your soul has escaped like the bird out of the snare of the fowler. Your testimony will manifest in full and the Lord will give you multiple manifestations of the miracles you desire in Jesus name. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment