Monday, June 13, 2016

WINNING LIFE’S BATTLES

JUNE 13TH

Text: Psalm 31:9-16 King James Version (KJV)
9.   Have mercy upon me, O Lord, for I am in trouble: mine eye is consumed with grief, yea, my soul and my belly.
10.  For my life is spent with grief, and my years with sighing: my strength faileth because of mine iniquity, and my bones are consumed.
11.  I was a reproach among all mine enemies, but especially among my neighbours, and a fear to mine acquaintance: they that did see me without fled from me.
12.  I am forgotten as a dead man out of mind: I am like a broken vessel.
13.  For I have heard the slander of many: fear was on every side: while they took counsel together against me, they devised to take away my life.
14.  But I trusted in thee, O Lord: I said, Thou art my God.
15.  My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.
16.  Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.

There is nothing as dangerous as missing divine timing. Some people’s lives have been put on hold and manipulated by the devil due to their insensitivity to the leading of the Holy Spirit. 
The Psalmist in verse 15 of our text for today says our times are in the hands of the Lord. Whatever has been programmed in the realm of the spirit to keep you in one spot or cause you to experience retrogression is destroyed in Jesus name. I decree that your time and season are liberated right now in Jesus name. By God’s mighty hand, you are moving forward.  May you receive sensitivity to go from glory to glory. There is a time designed by God for you to take care of certain areas of your life so you can achieve certain things in your life. There is the time for you to blossom and bloom. But if the enemy succeeds in manipulating you to give room to procrastination, you will miss such opportunities and this is how many are left behind in life. May this not be your portion. 
It is so important for us to cry out to God when we begin to sense some unnecessary delay. This is when we must cry out to the Lord like the Psalmist did by saying, Lord, my times are in your hands.  Ask Him to deliver you from the hands of the powers and circumstances that are working against you and you will find divine help.
Whatever manipulation is against you in the realm of the spirit to keep you in one spot or to take you backwards in life cannot succeed when your times are in God’s hands. 
Release everything to Him and proclaim Him Lord over your life, and you will see the glory of God.


No comments:

Post a Comment