Thursday, May 22, 2014

TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

.                                      TO HIM THAT BELIEVETH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE** 22ND MAY
Mark 9:23,
“And Jesus said, (you say to me), if you can do anything? (Why,) all things can be (are possible) to him who believes!” AMP.
        In the above book and chapter, this man brought his son who was epileptic, deaf and dumb to the disciples and they couldn’t do anything. Jesus came down the mount, met the Pharisees questioning the disciples and then he asked what happened, and He was angry that the disciples couldn’t handle the situation, and then He said bring the boy to me. As the boy approached Him, the presence of God overwhelmed him but before that the father came and said help me, help me. He said to Jesus if you do something. Jesus said to him if you can believe, and the man said I believe but please help my unbelief, he confessed the real conflict in his heart.
PRACTICAL ISSUES
Jesus can take care of the unbelief inside of you even as you confess it.
(Transcribed from the Fragrance of Glory, copy right, March 17th, 2012).


No comments:

Post a Comment