Monday, July 27, 2015

WAKE UP THE MIGHTY (PART 2)

WAKE UP THE MIGHTY (PART 2). JULY 28TH.   


TEXT: Ephesians 2:1-6King James Version (KJV)

And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;
Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

You must brace up this year, you cannot operate in the level where you were before and expect to get to where God has for you. In the early 90’s the Lord gave me a vision; I suddenly saw myself lifted from the ground traveling in the air overlooking a valley filled with hefty, macho looking bodies. They were all partially submerged in a muddy pool, and it was a horrific sight. It was so terrible that I could not take it, like Lord I have seen enough and I saw that I was taken back to the place I was lifted and as soon as my feet touched the ground I gained consciousness. I did not understand what this meant, so I prayed and after several months, I began to get some understanding. There are so many who ought to be spiritually alive, with great intellectual abilities and several kinds of potentials, but because they are dead to the spirit of God they are unable to fulfil destiny.

A good number of people are only alive to their flesh and the natural world but there are others who are alive in their spirit man and active in the supernatural realm. He that is alive to the flesh is dead to the Spirit of God, while he that is dead to the flesh is alive to the Spirit. There are many who seem to have a form of godliness, and when you see them you think they are alive spiritually but in reality, they are dead. You have to seek and keep seeking God, because there are depths and heights of glory that you have not yet reached. The Holy Spirit will not use a man who is full of himself and think that he has arrived (John 12:24). 

No comments:

Post a Comment