Saturday, January 2, 2016

POWER AND GLORY (PART 1)


JANUARY 5TH. 

TEXT: Psalm 110:1-3King James Version (KJV)
110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.

2016 has been declared the year of “Power and Glory" by the leading of the Lord to the President of this great vision. By some personal plan I would not want to call this the year of “Power and Glory” but I know I heard this in my spirit when I was at a personal retreat far away in Benue state Nigeria. Once I have heard from the Lord I have no choice than to follow His leading for my life and of is people. So please open your heart to follow the leading so you don’t miss out in the purpose and blessings of God this year.

A very careful study of our text will reveal to you that the theme will only become a reality after there is total obedience to the command of the Lord in verse one. Each one of us must learn to sit still early in the year. It is in the process of sitting still that we are endued with power from on high at the presence of the Lord. Too many of us are just too restless and as a result such persons are not able to carry the fragrance of the glory and power of God. The anointing means to rub off, and as we stay under the glory of God we become saturated with the kabod of God and when it is time to step out, we will step out with some of the content of God himself. If you must walk in power and glory in 2016 and beyond, then we must find quality time to tarry in His presences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment