Monday, October 26, 2015

BE CLOTHED IN GLORY

OCTOBER. 26TH

TEXT: Psalm 63:1-8King James Version (KJV)

63 O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;

2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

3 Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.

4 Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name.

5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness; and my mouth shall praise thee with joyful lips:

6 When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches.

7 Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

8 My soul followeth hard after thee: thy right hand upholdeth me.


If you truly desire to be clothed with the glory of God, then you must come before Him with sincere hunger in your heart. Too many people serve God as a sense of duty than a delight. Only a deep and intimate relationship is strong enough to attract the glory of God.

Make up your mind to approach God in such a way that He cannot but be so pleased to release His glory upon your life.

Sometimes we wait for trouble to locate us before we become desperate in seeking God with all our hearts. You cannot find a man who is mightily anointed that does not have a place where He meets with God.

God has His divine agenda for each of us and He often will give us this prompting on the inside, but that agenda can only be found if we are sensitive enough to respond to Him. A continual desire to be close to Him can make a great difference. Moses had this desire and did not wait for God to come to him, he went to God in the tabernacle outside the camp (Ex 33). Some of us are only waiting for God to visit us but only those who go after the Lord knows what it is to be clothed in His glory.



When it comes to the anointing, we are the ones who must go looking for Him. Until you start looking for Him you may very well be cutting yourself off the anointing. Only those who stay in His presence can carry the glory of his presence. When it comes to salvation, He will come looking for you. After He has found you, it is now your turn to go after Him. He will assist a baby Christian to stand but He expect older Christians to stand firm in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment