Friday, October 30, 2015

REST IN THE GLORY UNTIL IT REST ON YOU (PART 1)

OCTOBER 31ST


TEXT: Exodus 33:11-14King James Version (KJV)

11 And the Lord spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle.

12 And Moses said unto the Lord, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight.

13 Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people.

14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.



From our text you can see that when Moses left the tent of meeting, his servant Joshua stayed back. While others were outside at their tent doors, Joshua was inside, even when God was communing with Moses. This is how people get anointed. If you know anyone who is truly anointed take note of what they do and more importantly how they live for God, then stay close and in no distant time you will be clothed in that anointing and begin to walk in it also.

When you get to know God’s presence for yourself, you will begin to see His glory. The anointing will rub off on you, and begin to flow through you. But the problem with many, is that they do not want to get in and pay the price. Joshua paid the price and at the appropriate time he walked in the glory. Too many people only end up learning something about the presence and before you know it, they are off. They only know about it but they have not known it for themselves and that would not be enough. Don’t branch off until you have undeniable proof that you know the glory of the Lord yourself with tangible evidences of the Lord’s hand upon your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment